Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you)!
I am Anis Uddin Ahmad. I am a web application architect, proficient in software requirement analysis, sophisticated solution design and scalable application development.
Stepped into the programming world around 2006, blogging since 2007, and speaking at IT events since 2009. And still working on crafting software solutions and building high-performance software teams.
I have been working with geographically diverse teams and played a number of roles – Developer, Manager, Architect, and Consultant. My experience includes developing a wide variety of web applications ranging from large social community platforms to business-critical automation applications to citizen-centric govt. projects and so on. Also have reviewed a few books as the technical reviewer at packtpub.com.
Developer and maintainer of some Open Source software and libraries.
Other places you may find me:
Tools and technologies I generally work with:
- PHP Frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, Zend Framework, Codeigniter, Slim
- Golang Frameworks:, gin-gonic, Panthahlo (MQTT), Cobra
- Front-end: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS
- RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- NoSql: MongoDB, Redis
- Search Server: Solr, ElasticSearch
- Other: Docker, Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Doctrine ORM/ODM, PHPUnit, Behat, Varnish (Cache Reverse Proxy), Scrum, KANBAN, Drupal, WordPress, Chrome Extension, IoT, MQTT, WebPack, Memcached, PWA.
Between Curly Brackets – My Tiny Postcard
I’ve recently started a newsletter “Between Curly Brackets” where I am sharing thoughts, updates, and fun with software guys. I would love to have you listed there so that I can send you updates and we can have conversations around interesting things and ideas.