Yesterday, we had an excellent day at phpXperts seminar. We did 6.5 hour looong event with total 18 sessions. The participants were around 350 PHP lovers and many more from live webcast. At the end of day, it was a WOW event at phpXperts 2010!
This time, my topic was about “Caching Basics in PHP”. Here is the slide –
Caching basics in PHP
View more presentations from Anis Ahmad.
Here is the full list of topics. BTW, the sequence was reordered and some titles were a little changed at the final show.
- Professionalism, Inside out – Omi Azad
- Configure your production server by yourself – S.M. Ibrahim Lavlu
- Web Application Development using MVC Framework (Kohana) – Arafat Rahman
- HTML5 – Zakir Hossain Raju
- Git: Stupid, Fast, and Distributed Content Tracker – Mozammel Haque
- Standard Coding, OOP Techniques and Code Reuse – Rayhan Chowdhury
- Running at Maximum HP without Tearing Apart – MS Alam Trivuz
- jQuery plugin development – Ziaul Haq
- Desktop Apps With Web Technologies – Abu Ashraf Masnun
- Up and running with Doctrine 2 and Zend Framework 1.10 – Nurul Ferdous
- Caching Basics in PHP – Anis Uddin Ahmad
- Even better debugging – Murshed Ahmmad Khan
- CodeMan! with noSQL! – NHM Tanveer Hasan Khan
- ACL in CodeIgniter – Mizanur Rahman
- Facebook Graph API – Saidur Rahman Bijon
- Developing better PHP projects – Emran Hasan
- Kickstarting your Startup – Hasin Hayder
Thanks to everybody who were attended, involved or watched the exciting event from webcast.
it was great
That was a really nice presentation. I enjoyed that.
persentation is good..
thx for sharing