If you are using delicious or simpy as your bookmarking tool, this plugin is for you. This will help a wordpress user to show his valuable bookmarks on sidebar. Just install this plugin and set your options in plugins settings page – you are done. When you add or update links on your bookmarking site, this section will be automatically updated.
The settings page of My Bookmarks in wordpress admin panel
Click here to download the My Bookmarks WordPress plugin (80.3 KB).
Downloaded : [downloadcounter(my_bookmarks)] times
To see a live demo, see the “My Bookmarks” section of sidebar of this blog.
Installation of this plugin is very easy. First, be sure that you are using latest(2.6) version of wordpress. Then follow this 3 easy steps.
- Extract and upload the `MyBookmarks` directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > My Bookmarks page and make it yours.
I’ve planned to add some more feature in next version of this plugin. Your comment about any modification or feature request is very mush welcome.
- Add caching to store link information in your server. So that, no need to fetch from feeds every time.
- Allow more bookmark sites like digg, netvouz, etc.
- Adding additional links with parsed feed.
- Make independent about enabling blogroll.
- ……….. and more.
For any Question/Suggestion please contact me at email@example.com
Happy bookmarking, Happy blogging!